REQUEST: Zoom

Blossom

Idea

Hi there,

I am using a Mac as it has superior accessibility features (I have a visual impairment)

However, I am shocked to find out that Evernote does not appear to have a simple zoom function?

Or am I missing something?

Is it really impossible to zoom into notes?

If this is the case, could you please add a 2x, 4x, 8x, 10x, ...... zoom function?

If I am missing something, please point me towards where I can find the zoom option. :)

Thanks & cheers.

2 replies to this idea

I've seen this requested before but haven't, unfortunately, seen that it's been added. I can relate as my vision isn't that great and I have problems with recurring optic neuritis.

I'm a Windows user myself and haven't come across a zoom feature on that either. I hope I'm wrong and that a zoom function has be added.

Hoppeully one of the moderaters will see this and have more info.

Best wishes.

Hi there,

I am using a Mac as it has superior accessibility features (I have a visual impairment)

However, I am shocked to find out that Evernote does not appear to have a simple zoom function?

Or am I missing something?

Is it really impossible to zoom into notes?

If this is the case, could you please add a 2x, 4x, 8x, 10x, ...... zoom function?

If I am missing something, please point me towards where I can find the zoom option. :)

Thanks & cheers.

Archived