Remove from Android Wear

Since I am really using Evernote Food mostly on my mobile I removed the main Evernote app from my Android phone, in doing so my LG G Watch is now telling me I really should reinstall the app so Android Wear can talk to it, after removing it I tried to "resync apps" in the Android Wear app to remove Android from my Android Wear device but that still didn't work.

How do I remove Evernote in both places?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Reviving this thread. Evernote for Android Wear no longer shows up in my list of apps (I believe I deleted it long ago) but I'm still seeing that it's running processes on my phone. Is there something I'm missing in how to really get rid of it?

Yes, it starts up again every time after shutting down the phone. It's a Nexus 5 running 5.0.1

Evernote for Android Wear - 1 service and 1 process

ScreenOffDetectorService

com.evernote.wear

I do have Evernote installed. At one point I had the Evernote for Android Wear app installed by uninstalled it when I stopped using the watch. 

Thanks

Dave

• Level 5*

Sorry about that - in the absence of anything more from someone with actual expertise here,  I can only suggest that you submit a bug report by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here> https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

- if you're a premium or Business user,  you'll also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm weekdays,  PST)

If you post the ticket number here one of the Admins might be able to look into this a bit more - do you have the names of the processes that keep on running?

Archived