Friends are not getting invitation

I have invited a couple of friends and the email never arrived. It's not in the spam folder either.

I thought that maybe it was because their email provider were gmail and outlook, and you didn't allow free providers, so I sent an invitation to myself to an email with a private domain, but it didn't arrive either.

So, what's going on?

• Level 5*

It's possible for sending email domains to be blocked by spam filters somewhere in the pipeline between sender and receiver,  or network traffic can delay emails by hours or days - how long ago did you send your invitation?

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Those are s-l-o-w emails...  I suggest you raise a support ticket (see below) to check whether there are any problems with sending invitations or email generally,  and try sending again to yourself;  maybe there was a glitch which has now cleared.

• 3 weeks later...

After re-send the emails (I couldn't earlier because it said I had already invited those friends), only the one to my non-free provider arrived. My friends still don't receive it (Gmail).

I created another account with the email that receive the invitation, and after a couple of days, still I haven't earned any point. I've been randomly using the account, writing and deleting things here and there to generate traffic like if it was a real user. Even I connected from a different IP. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived