REQUEST: Delete notebook in Android App

Fatin

Idea

Hi,

I would like to request the ability to delete a notebook and notes in the Evernote Android app. I'm surprised that the Android app doesn't feel as functional as the PC program. I find I use the PC program most of the time instead of my tablet. Which defeats the purpose of note-taking convenience!

Thanks.

68 replies to this idea

We usually try to focus first on what makes sense on phone and tablet. 

Since the desktop UI is larger, most users do their housekeeping task there. 

A phone screen doesn't provide the best experience for some of those tasks. 

Android users have been asking for this basic feature for years and the developers have been ignoring them. As far as I know, the iOS users can delete notebooks, but Android users are not allowed to.

My question is simple. Why?

I have merged your new thread with one of the many existing ones on this topic. Please do not start a new thread when there are already several on the same topic. Thank you.

Please see post #3 in the thread.

Excuse me... is #3 supposed to be answer to my question?

"Since the desktop UI is larger, most users do their housekeeping task there.

A phone screen doesn't provide the best experience for some of those tasks."

Really?

Excuse me but you asked why & that was indeed answered in post #3 by an EN employee. I don't know how to be more clear.

Thank you for your effort, but that doesn't answer my question at all.

"A phone screen doesn't provide the best experience for some of those tasks."

iPhone is a phone, do you agree? iPhone users can delete notebooks, Android users can't. My question is why.

Also, Android is not just a phone OS, it's a system that you can find on phablets, tablets and even laptops and computers such as Raspberry Pi etc.

Anyway, we are talking about one small item in the context menu... Don't you think the answer is almost insulting to users' intelligence?

Android users have been asking for this basic feature for years and the developers have been ignoring them. As far as I know, the iOS users can delete notebooks, but Android users are not allowed to.

I have merged your new thread with one of the many existing ones on this topic. Please do not start a new thread when there are already several on the same topic. Thank you.

Excuse me... is #3 supposed to be answer to my question?

Really?

Excuse me but you asked why & that was indeed answered in post #3 by an EN employee. I don't know how to be more clear.

Excuse me... is #3 supposed to be answer to my question?

Really? 

Adrian, this is one of those issues particular to seemingly Evernote only,  in that you bring up a perfectly sensible need, will get no feedback from Evernote (just because 'they don't have to') and end up in an irrational bootloop of dialogue with Evernote spokespeople who only make the issue more irrational with every post. 

Seriously....let it go . 

Hilarious thread.

Not having a delete function is just silly. That is a fact. Gazumped, we understand you love the app but please stop trying to excuse it (and yes, giving reasons are excuses by definition).

They really should just add it. Screen size has no bearing on adding a menu option. Hell, post the code block for adding a notebook and will write you the delete function. I have managed one-man development project teams that could get this done in a day.

But I'm not even upset about the delete function being missing. I am upset that I spent 30 minutes trying to find it! If you're going to omit the obviously expected delete functionality, at least put a note somewhere that lets us know that we should stop looking. How about a delete button that when you press it it says, "Psych! No delete function in the Android version!"

Ah sorry, I've mistaken you for an employee. Was not aware that Evernote gives moderator-permissions/titles to the userbase.

No problem. Employees' profile titles state "Evernote Employee". Everyone else (including all evangelists) is a user.

iPhone is a phone, do you agree? iPhone users can delete the notebooks, Android users can't. My question is why.

Also, Android is not just a phone OS, it's a system that you can find on phablets, tablets and even laptops and computers such as Raspberry Pi etc.

Anyway, we are talking about single, small item in the context menu... Don't you think the answer is almost insulting to users' intelligence?

As has been mentioned in this thread, you can use the web client to delete notebooks. Your question of "why" has been answered. You may not like the answer. But is it "almost insulting to users' intelligence"? Absolutely not. I do think there is a viable workaround. It may be more convenient to use the app. But honestly, way too much drama for a an inconvenience/annoyance.

A work around for a ridiculously stupid problem. $45 a year and no delete. Sad

Website is also painfully slow for deleting.

Apparently it's a problem for you. But if this is the worst thing in your world, then consider yourself very lucky. I have offered you a viable workaround. If you choose to not use it, fine. If not, that's fine too.

I did not mean to be offensive, but let me summarize it for you:

- Topic is from Dezember 2013

- All official responses so far have been workarounds for a basic feature

In your eyes it might be a minor annoyance, for me this an essential, most basic, function that is simply missing without any, technical sound, explanation. You don't care because you offer workarounds, which is a support approach. If you would care, some developer would start the topic and get rid of this minor annoyance to improve the product and avoid further support requests. Sure I can do it on the client, on a webpage and so on... but why do you offer a sub-par version of your services as an Android app then?

I still care about Evernote as a product otherwise I would not post here, but dont expect me to defend your support-approach.

It truly *is* a minor annoyance.

For the record, I am not an employee. I am a user just like you.

Happy with Omni Notes so far, thanks for the hint. Sad Evernote does not care anymore.

Honestly not sure how you come to this conclusion simply b/c of a minor annoyance. But glad you've found an app that better suits your needs. Good luck.

I did not mean to be offensive, but let me summarize it for you:

- Topic is from Dezember 2013

- All official responses so far have been workarounds for a basic feature

In your eyes it might be a minor annoyance, for me this an essential, most basic, function that is simply missing without any, technical sound, explanation. You don't care because you offer workarounds, which is a support approach. If you would care, some developer would start the topic and get rid of this minor annoyance to improve the product and avoid further support requests. Sure I can do it on the client, on a webpage and so on... but why do you offer a sub-par version of your services as an Android app then?

I still care about Evernote as a product otherwise I would not post here, but dont expect me to defend your support-approach.

I shouldn't have to. If I wanted to always need the websites for things, I'd have a cheap net book instead.

Delete is a basic function, like add or save. It's like a ear without reverse

Perhaps you shouldn't have to. But you can. It's a viable workaround & not the end of the world.
A work around for a ridiculously stupid problem. $45 a year and no delete. Sad

Website is also painfully slow for deleting.

I shouldn't have to. If I wanted to always need the websites for things, I'd have a cheap net book instead.

Delete is a basic function, like add or save. It's like a ear without reverse

Perhaps you shouldn't have to. But you can. It's a viable workaround & not the end of the world.

So 12.2" is not enough room to delete notebooks?! How much do you think I need, man?!?!

I do EVERYTHING on my tablet... except delete notebooks, but only because you wont let me.

Then you should be able to log into the web client, man, and delete the notebooks there.

Delete is a basic function, like add or save. It's like a car without reverse.

• Level 5*

Well, hell's bells. I thought I could sneak in to delete a note via my tablet browser. Nope! Evernote is not supported in Android browsers, but "We have an app for that!" I just created a stupid test note in a shared notebook and now I must wait days to return to a computer before deleting this blather. Ye gods! Evernote looked so good until now. Evernote is my digital brain appendix. It just ruptured.

Give us delete please. LAST WEEK or sooner.

Deleting a notebook is in the current 6.2 Beta 2 build. Deleting notes has been in release for a while, if I recall correctly.

I've found in Chrome on Android, if you check the "Request Desktop Site" option in Chrome's menu you can get into the Web version of evernote.  It's clunky on a tablet or phone obviously, but basic functionality works :)

And deleting tags?

Editing and deleting tags is being worked on currently. You should see this in the app in the near future.

That's great to hear.  I was seriously considering throwing in the towel and going with google tasks & drive.  I will hold out a little longer, thanks for that :)

And deleting tags?

Editing and deleting tags is being worked on currently. You should see this in the app in the near future.

We can kick and scream all we want, but don't anyone hold their breath waiting for resolution. Evernote has known for over a year that they have a MAJOR problem with HD+ displays. Aside for 0.5 millimeter (about four hair widths) icons, the font-size column is so narrow the numbers are not accessible and it's useless. They've known this. Tech support claims they are working on it. For a year. And now word comes out that ... who knows when?

I'm fiddling with OneNote. May switch. Just may. And soon. Not that Microsoft sets the standard for customer responsivness, but at least their app works.

@Rltergal what do you mean by font-size column. We currently don't support changing the font size within our Android app. 

We can kick and scream all we want, but don't anyone hold their breath waiting for resolution. Evernote has known for over a year that they have a MAJOR problem with HD+ displays. Aside for 0.5 millimeter (about four hair widths) icons, the font-size column is so narrow the numbers are not accessible and it's useless. They've known this. Tech support claims they are working on it. For a year. And now word comes out that ... who knows when?

I'm fiddling with OneNote. May switch. Just may. And soon. Not that Microsoft sets the standard for customer responsivness, but at least their app works.

great. stupid but great :( basic CRUD functions should be available either wholly or not at all. so i can add all sorts of tags on the app but i can't remove them? did someone actually think this was a workable approach? your thumb typing must be perfect then.

Great news. I look forward to that. I just updated to 6.1, so maybe 6.2 won't be too far off.

Deleting a notebook is in the current 6.2 Beta 2 build. Deleting notes has been in release for a while, if I recall correctly.

Well, hell's bells. I thought I could sneak in to delete a note via my tablet browser. Nope! Evernote is not supported in Android browsers, but "We have an app for that!" I just created a stupid test note in a shared notebook and now I must wait days to return to a computer before deleting this blather. Ye gods! Evernote looked so good until now. Evernote is my digital brain appendix. It just ruptured.

Give us delete please. LAST WEEK or sooner.

• Level 5*

The other end of the conversation reminds me of a child continually asking "Are we there yet?" The Evernote employee answered the basic question early in the topic, at least their team's reason for not offering the feature (the different device teams tend to be independent of each other in terms of feature prioritization). Just to quote it for those who missed it: 

If that's still the team's stance, then they're not likely to feel the need to come back and reiterate the same reasons. If they change their minds, then it's more likely that you'll just see it in the release stream (betas first, if you follow them). They tend not to offer up future feature additions; that's just the way they do things there, and it's not uncommon in the industry.

Just so you know, BurgersNFries has helped out thousands of fellow Evernote users on this forum who have actual problems using Evernote.

"Your question of "why" has been answered."

I'm sorry... I must have missed something. I was wondering why can't Android users do what iPhone users can do - deleting notebooks. Would you please quote the text for me that answers the question I'm asking? I can't see it anywhere. Thank you very much in advance.

Sorry but I've got more productive things to do with my time than to keep answering the same question repeatedly.

I'm sure you do. Next time, try to read the question properly. It will save everyone a lot of time and trouble. Thank you.

Wow. Reading BurgersNFries' response to this makes me wonder if he/she is in fact poorly programmed artificial intelligence software.

So, still no progress on this basic function and no acknowledgement from the Evernote team for a near-future implementation?

I'm sorry... I must have missed something. I was wondering why can't Android users do what iPhone users can do - deleting notebooks. Would you please quote the text for me that answers the question I'm asking? I can't see it anywhere. Thank you very much in advance.

Sorry but I've got more productive things to do with my time than to keep answering the same question repeatedly.

I'm sure you do. Next time, try to read the question properly. It will save everyone a lot of time and trouble. Thank you.

iPhone is a phone, do you agree? iPhone users can delete the notebooks, Android users can't. My question is why.

Anyway, we are talking about single, small item in the context menu... Don't you think the answer is almost insulting to users' intelligence?

As has been mentioned in this thread, you can use the web client to delete notebooks. Your question of "why" has been answered. You may not like the answer. But is it "almost insulting to users' intelligence"? Absolutely not. I do think there is a viable workaround. It may be more convenient to use the app. But honestly, way too much drama for a an inconvenience/annoyance.

Not everyone codes; the Evernote source code isn't open AFAIK, which makes writing updates for it much harder; and there's all sorts of intellectual property issues to a major company using code shared with them by someone who doesn't work for them.

As for 'lots of diff screen sizes', my first android phone was a g1, which I believe had a screen smaller than any current phones, both physicaly and resolution wise, and somehow nearly every app on it managed to fit in a delete option.

And telling people to pipe down and wait patiently is counter to your sig claim that Evernote sets priorities based on what gets posted here. If that's true, waiting quietly could well make them think no one cares about mobile delete anymore.

Personally, I'd respect them a lot more if they just admitted they messed up not coding delete in to start with, and admitted what I suspect to be the case, that their mobile facing code has to be completely re-written to fix the oversight.

Why all these limitations developers put in their apps? It's ridiculous.  

I'm currently using OneNote 2010 with OneNote Mobile 14 (the old versions) syncing through SkyDrive. The new OneNote 2013 is great but when I installed it, the so-called "freemium" version, it killed all the features that I had in OneNote 2010 like Outlook integration and the only way I can get that back is to buy Office 2013. Hell no. I uninstalled OneNote 2013. 

I was going to stay with old OneNote but I looked into Evernote. I liked what I saw and installed Evernote desktop. It's fantastic. It even integrates nicely in Outlook 2010.  Now all that was needed for a marriage made in heaven is the Evernote Mobile. I thought, this is the answer to all my prayers.

I haven't even gotten around to installing the Evenote Mobile and this thread caught my eye. I can't believe that a sophisticated piece of software like Evernote, it's mobile version doesn't have such a simple functionality.   

At least on OneNote Mobile 14, you are able to delete pages. If you can do it in OneNote, why not Evernote?

• Level 5*

It is not just delete notebook that is missing from Android client. How about tag delete? Please listen to your clients and impelement these basic features. Web interface on mobile touch device is absolutely horrible! Right now you are forcing us to use PC for such a simple task as orgenizing notebooks and it is REALLY REALLY ANNOYING! At least make it a part of Premium package.

Sure, another fair request. This would almost certainly be a feature for both premium and free users.

Meanwhile, you don't need a desktop device to do either of these tasks; you can, in a pinch, use the Evernote web client.

It is not just delete notebook that is missing from Android client. How about tag delete? Please listen to your clients and impelement these basic features. Web interface on mobile touch device is absolutely horrible! Right now you are forcing us to use PC for such a simple task as orgenizing notebooks and it is REALLY REALLY ANNOYING! At least make it a part of Premium package.

• Level 5*

<sigh>

It's not an 'excuse' it's an explanation of the train of thought that led them to disable deletion.  It's also an explanation of why it's not as 'simple' a matter as someone suggested to switch things back on.  It may have been a dumb decision,  but it's a decision they took in good faith - and probably in light of earlier complaints in these forums that notes "disappeared" because users weren't warned that they were deleting them permanently.

Excuse or not that feature is broke,  and nothing much is going to happen until Evernote can get around to fixing it - if indeed they agree that a straight fix is all that's needed.

I recently asked Evernote support why I cannot delete a notebook on my Android devices. This was the reply I received:

"At the moment we do not have a trash folder on Android devices. Due to this we disabled the ability to delete notebooks. Normally on all other devices when a notebook is deleted all the notes inside the notebook will be sent to the trash folder. This will enable the user to restore their notes in case this was an accidental deletion.

In Android devices if the notebook is deleted it will mean that the notes inside will be permanently lost without a chance of retrieval in case of an accidental notebook deletion."

I do not think this is a good enough reason to disable the function. Surely there could be warnings "are you sure", "notes will be permanently deleted" and so on.

It is not even possible to delete an empty notebook, so I don't think this excuse holds water.

• Level 5*

One thing: "Take into consideration" is not the same thing as actually setting priorities. It's a part of that process, of course (though we don't know much more about it), but a request is no guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. Nevertheless, Evernote staff do read all requests, and value the input. The request to be able to delete a notebook in the Android client is valid and would certainly be useful. I think that we'll see it at some point.

• Level 5*

Android devices (in which I include tablets and possible upcoming hybrids) feature screen sizes anywhere from an inch to a foot or more,  with resolutions varying from VGA to HD+,  plus OS's tweaked by their manufacturers in a variety of ways including bespoke interfaces derived from the original source code.  They also have storage varying from a few MB to a Gig which will already be full of other useful apps.

@xdelplanque has already pointed out that having shoehorned most of Evernote's considerable functionality into a package small enough to fit all of the above and still work reasonably well in all environments,  they concentrated on features that "makes sense on phone and tablet" - which in this case (and their opinion) omitted the specific option to remove a container which might be storing a great many notes.  'Delete' by the way is alive and well,  just not 'Delete a shedload of notes in one go'.

That clearly was a misjudgement,  given the comments here - and no-one is saying 'pipe down'.  The team might already have something nearly ready to go.  But -see the rest of my sig- you'll find out when they release it, not before.

And I don't think Evernote owe anyone an admission of anything.  Their product,  their choice.  Ours is to use what we have or find something else.

I downloaded Evernote months ago. Have I used it? Nah. Haven't touched it. Shame. I hear its a very good app. I did go on the online version at the library. Seems to be good.

I find the excuses given on this topic to why there isn't a deleted function on my Android lame. I used to program. Its so simple to argue otherwise is to make yourself look like a foolish moron. Which these people look like. You guys want to know how simple it is? Nowadays there is code written for everything. These code segments are called functions. Anyways..... people have written code to do everything. A softwate project is kinda like a puzzle. You put these functions (thats either already written or you wrote yourself) in any order you want in a file called your library. In your main program you write your code calling these functions from your library. The program just executes line by line basically. There are hundreds of functions (if not thousands) already written that could do this delete function we all want in Evernote.

If I owned Evernote....... personally..... I would have these people giving lame excuses fired! To lie and talk down to the people using the app like you have done is just insulting the company at whole. Somehow I just don't see the Director of Software Development saying, "Its to hard to implement a delete function. I know. I know. Everyone in the world, including third world countries add delete functions to their apps, but its just to darn hard."

Like I said. Its a shame.

• Level 5*

If its that simple to add,  why doesn't someone knock out the necessary extra code in the next 10 minutes and post it here so Evernote can just paste it in to the app and make everyone happy overnight?

Back in the real world,  there are a lot of Android devices in various screen sizes on which this small change is expected to work.  Plus there are a few other suggestions for additional simple / standard / basic functionality that the team might be working on already.  No-one's suggesting this wouldn't be a good idea,  or that it's not coming - maybe soon.  Just be a little patient - I think they get the point.

I'm sorry but I'll have to agree with everyone on this topic dude, how hard can it be to add an option to delete a notebook in the app... you have the corner option arrow you can at least add the functionality of a "delete" option in that list or like what Hel M. Said hold down then select delete you give us an option to add notebooks in the app but not to delete them? I can understand that a computer version of Evernote would allow you to have more options and can do more but the functionality of deleting a notebook only accessible on computer and not on phone/tablet is just moronic. You didn't even answer that question you just gave a crappy excuse that didn't even belong to the subject of the question. I've got a question "How doesn't a phone screen provide the best experience for some of those tasks? and by some of those tasks I mean this basic task in general...

I wouldn't be surprised if he replied with the same answer...

• Level 5*

All in good time, I'd guess, with something like this. The Android app has added lots of good stuff recently, and I can see that continuing. This one seems useful, and I can see it happening too.

I agree with Fatin.. and will not be as nice or politically correct as he is.  That is one lame a*ss answer for why you can't delete a notebook in the Android App.  Don't get me wrong, I like the Evernote App.  However, if a mobile app that cannot perform a BASIC function as simple as deleting a category (Notebook in this case) that the user created himself for better organization (which is the whole point of the APP), that is just plain stupid and misses one of the biggest point of the APP itself.  I'm sorry... this is simply a MAJOR FAIL.  We live in a mobile world now.. people do not want the extra step to log into their account on their desktop to delete an entry they made. The function is TOO BASIC not to have! 

Okay, thanks for for the reply. As a user I find that a delete function is something that is quite basic and expected. But maybe it's trickier to implement or time consuming on the development side so it's lower the on the priority list.

But, it would still be nice to have.

Thanks again!

• Level 5*

Hi,

I would like to request the ability to delete a notebook and notes in the Evernote Android app. I'm surprised that the Android app doesn't feel as functional as the PC program. I find I use the PC program most of the time instead of my tablet. Which defeats the purpose of note-taking convenience!

Thanks.

It's a different OS with wildly different variations across multiple tablets and phones,  so it's as functional as it can get (be gotten?) at this stage.  It will get better - meanwhile you can always tag notes with 'deletme' and rename notebooks to 'deleted',  or just move notes / notebooks to a 'deleteme' stack to do your housekeeping later..

So 12.2" is not enough room to delete notebooks?! How much do you think I need, man?!?!

I do EVERYTHING on my tablet... except delete notebooks, but only because you wont let me.

Then you should be able to log into the web client, man, and delete the notebooks there.

• Level 5*

I downloaded Evernote months ago. Have I used it? Nah. Haven't touched it. Shame. I hear its a very good app. I did go on the online version at the library. Seems to be good.

I find the excuses given on this topic to why there isn't a deleted function on my Android lame. I used to program. Its so simple to argue otherwise is to make yourself look like a foolish moron. Which these people look like. You guys want to know how simple it is? Nowadays there is code written for everything. These code segments are called functions. Anyways..... people have written code to do everything. A softwate project is kinda like a puzzle. You put these functions (thats either already written or you wrote yourself) in any order you want in a file called your library. In your main program you write your code calling these functions from your library. The program just executes line by line basically. There are hundreds of functions (if not thousands) already written that could do this delete function we all want in Evernote.

If I owned Evernote....... personally..... I would have these people giving lame excuses fired! To lie and talk down to the people using the app like you have done is just insulting the company at whole. Somehow I just don't see the Director of Software Development saying, "Its to hard to implement a delete function. I know. I know. Everyone in the world, including third world countries add delete functions to their apps, but its just to darn hard."

Like I said. Its a shame.

No one here has offered any excuses,  lame or otherwise,  for the lack of a 'delete' button.

+1 for delete notebook on android please

I had to Google to find out why I'm not able to clean my mess on Android. In a time where everything is cloud based and a simple HTTP DELETE on /notebook/123 could do the job, this is where a half-assed synced approach just backfires. No matter how you word it, there is just no excuse why this is missing in a paid service.

Deleting Notebooks and Tags. Merging notes. Bulk deleting, moving notes etc.....are all BASIC functions which would enhance the efficiency of the mobile apps immeasurably (available on multi-platform apps with one developer) . 

I've long given up on this basic request, and long dismissed most of the Evernote forum"explainers" here. 

Until Evernote actually engages their users meaningfully...these thread dialogues just don't yield much when it comes to rationales for items like this.  

The Evernote rep says that the reason the Android app is unable to delete notebooks is because "the phone screen doesn't provide the best experience for some of those tasks". If the Android ui is so bad that including organizational tools just isn't feasible then why did they include the ability to ADD notebooks? How is adding a notebook so radically different from removing it? It doesn't make any sense.

There's an excellent new note app Omni Notes, modeled after the Google Keep Api, still in beta, who on its 3rd Alpha  release already had longtouch multiple notes to bulk delete, tag, move, and merge! 

My beloved Springpad is going away and offering to migrate all its users to Evernote, so here I am as a first-time user.

+1 from me... I wasn't in the Android app more than 5 minutes before I had to Google "how to delete notebook in Evernote Android app," because I couldn't understand where that functionality must be hiding.  

This thread is 7 months old, and EN still hasn't added this "feature"?  And people pay for this software??

Thank you for the suggestion, rockky.  I'll look at Omni Notes.

• Level 5*

My beloved Springpad is going away and offering to migrate all its users to Evernote, so here I am as a first-time user.

+1 from me... I wasn't in the Android app more than 5 minutes before I had to Google "how to delete notebook in Evernote Android app," because I couldn't understand where that functionality must be hiding.  

This thread is 7 months old, and EN still hasn't added this "feature"?  And people pay for this software??

You don't need to pay for it: the free version has plenty of useful functionality. And then again, some people do; amazingly enough, not everyone else needs this particular piece of functionality. For example, many people use Evernote mainly on the desktop.

Hilarious thread.

Not having a delete function is just silly. That is a fact. Gazumped, we understand you love the app but please stop trying to excuse it (and yes, giving reasons are excuses by definition).

They really should just add it. Screen size has no bearing on adding a menu option. Hell, post the code block for adding a notebook and will write you the delete function. I have managed one-man development project teams that could get this done in a day.

But I'm not even upset about the delete function being missing. I am upset that I spent 30 minutes trying to find it! If you're going to omit the obviously expected delete functionality, at least put a note somewhere that lets us know that we should stop looking. How about a delete button that when you press it it says, "Psych! No delete function in the Android version!"

• Level 5*

Hilarious thread.

So far this thread I've said:

No-one's suggesting this wouldn't be a good idea,  or that it's not coming - maybe soon.  Just be a little patient - I think they get the point.

That clearly was a misjudgement,  given the comments here - and no-one is saying 'pipe down'.  The team might already have something nearly ready to go.  But -see the rest of my sig- you'll find out when they release it, not before.
<sigh>

It's not an 'excuse' it's an explanation of the train of thought that led them to disable deletion... (snip)

No one here has offered any excuses,  lame or otherwise,  for the lack of a 'delete' button. (snip)

..and I hadn't heard before that explanations,  by definition,  are excuses:  Einstein and Darwin must be choked.  But continuing to repeat arguments and actions in hopes of getting a different response is pretty unproductive,  especially since (quote 1) the point has already been made.  

Up to Evernote now when,  or whether,  they implement it.  And don't worry: unless I get misrepresented again you'll hear no more from me on this.

Happy with Omni Notes so far, thanks for the hint. Sad Evernote does not care anymore.

Honestly not sure how you come to this conclusion simply b/c of a minor annoyance. But glad you've found an app that better suits your needs. Good luck.

Archived