jogi

undo function

Does Evernote have an undo-function?

Yes.

(It's helpful to mention what client you're using when asking for help.)

thnx, but where can i find that function?

And what doe you mean by "what client" ? I am using Evernote version 5.5.1

to be sure we understand each other, i mean an undo function for accidentally deleted text in a note, not a deleted note in Trashcan.

by the way, this is the first time i take part in this evernote forum

jogi

@jogi

By client, BurgersNFries means, Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, etc.

In the Windows desktop client, the "undo" is located under the "Edit" menu choice at the top left.

Gary

• Like 1

@Gary,

Thnx,

Indeed i found the undo function in my Windows desktop. However, most of the time (>95%) i aim using Evernote on my iPad. I can't find the undo function there. So if you have the answer for me you would make me very happy :)

jogi

Undo on the iPad can be performed either by shaking the device (this is the system wide default) or by pressing the "123" button in the bottom left of the keyboard and clicking the "undo" button that appears. 

• Like 1

Hi Scott,

Thnx for your advice, found the undo button :)

jogi

• Like 1

I have the same question for the android client, where can I find the undo function?

@ISA,

The note has to be open & in "edit" mode.

Undo is reached in the lower right of the screen with the formatting choices.  It is unavailable once you have checked "Done".

I'm using betas, so I don't know about other versions.

Gary

Thanks Gary. But I don't have such option with the formatting options. My version is 5.8.5. Does that mean that I have to wait for a future implementation? :-(

Would you happen to know if this is going to be available for all users, or is it Premium only feature?

@ISA,

The note has to be open & in "edit" mode.

Undo is reached in the lower right of the screen with the formatting choices. It is unavailable once you have checked "Done".

I'm using betas, so I don't know about other versions.

Gary