Exporting Business Cards info out of Evernote for mailing purposes

albertomartinez

Hi all.

I am one of these who gathers hundreds of business cards on Evernote, taking advantage of the awesome feature to scan them.

My question is how can I take advantage of this massive business card storage for mailing purposes?

Is there a way to export this contacts information (hundreds of contacts) to one format (CSV or whatever) for mailing purposes?

Thanks in advance.

• Level 5*

Hi - there's no specific 'export to mail' feature (yet) so you'd have to rely on exporting the note content via a desktop client and processing the exported content in some way to generate a contact list.  Maybe a third-party developer will weigh in here and add an external contact management system to parse the Evernote records.  There's nothing currently within Evernote however.

• Level 5*

This capability is coming; sorry, can't provide any more details at this time. 

For now, if you have your Evernote Contacts synching with a mobile device addressbook/contacts (i.e. iPhone or Android), and that device's data is synching with your desktop Contacts (for example, MS Outlook), then you could export via the desktop Contacts app.

• 2 months later...

Hi, when will business card export in Vcard or CSV format be available? CardMunch had this functionality. My work keeps Outlook totally separate from my personal device and I want to use EN as Master storage for all cards but export business to outlook. Saving to my personal iPhone contacts does not help me. The scanner is great but it needs to close the circle and allow users this export functionality to be truly great.

tx

• Level 5*

Hi, when will business card export in Vcard or CSV format be available? CardMunch had this functionality. My work keeps Outlook totally separate from my personal device and I want to use EN as Master storage for all cards but export business to outlook. Saving to my personal iPhone contacts does not help me. The scanner is great but it needs to close the circle and allow users this export functionality to be truly great.

tx

Hi - Evernote don't announce upcoming features,  and the functionality is still not available - we can only wait to see what happens..

• 3 months later...

Archived