reinstalling evernote for ios 6.1.3

You need to download Evernote (current version) to your computer first. Once it's downloaded onto the computer, you can go to the App Store on your iOS device and download it again. When you try, it should ask you if you want to download the older version.

Thanks so much megsaint for your time and advice.

I have installed on my iPad the older version. My hope is that the Apple store will remind this and will offer me the older version the new version of iOS not beeing installed.Am I wrong ?

I need to uninstall and reinstall Evernote on the iPad to get rid of a quite big footnote on my iPad despite the fact I have neither local nor offline notebooks.

I have installed on my iPad the older version. My hope is that the Apple store will remind this and will offer me the older version the new version of iOS not beeing installed.Am I wrong ?

I need to uninstall and reinstall Evernote on the iPad to get rid of a quite big footnote on my iPad despite the fact I have neither local nor offline notebooks.

If you already have Evernote installed and you delete and reinstall it, you should be offered the older version. 

Archived