Shortcuts in Toolbar not working in new release

CalS

• Level 5*

Just updated to the new Public 5.4.1.3962 and the issue still exists with some notes that are in shortcuts not working in toolbar view do work in left panel view, same as in the beta and RC.  Anyone else have the same issue before I submit a ticket?

• Level 5*

Doesn't work for me, either. I wondered if we need to delete the shortcut from the toolbar then recreate it there to get it to work, but I haven't had time to check whether it works, or even if it makes sense.

• Level 5*

Doesn't work for me, either. I wondered if we need to delete the shortcut from the toolbar then recreate it there to get it to work, but I haven't had time to check whether it works, or even if it makes sense.

Tried that, didn't help.  Also did a revo uninstall and then a re-install.  Didn't help either.

• Level 5*

Thanks, csihilling. I realized after I posted that you can delete shortcuts from the horizontal bar, but you can't add them there. Definitely should not have been released with no advance on the beta. Makes me wonder why Evernote has a beta program sometimes ... Not a good day today, so apologies if I upset anyone!

• Level 5*

Thanks, csihilling. I realized after I posted that you can delete shortcuts from the horizontal bar, but you can't add them there. Definitely should not have been released with no advance on the beta. Makes me wonder why Evernote has a beta program sometimes ... Not a good day today, so apologies if I upset anyone!

No upset here.  By the way, you can add a note as a shortcut to the horizontal bar, it just won't always work.  Funny thing though if you switch back to the left pane view it does work.  It's just something about accessing it in the toolbar view.

Archived