Notes are not using calendar for titles

I love taking meeting notes with Evernote on my iPad. Up until recently -- I think at least a few weeks ago -- it would appropriately pull in a note title from a meeting on my calendar (and if there wasn't one, it would pull in the location). At some point, I don't know when, it stopped pulling in my calendar info and only pulls in location.

I've checked the following:

- Permissions are properly set for my calendar

- The "use suggested note titles" is set to "on" in Evernote.

Anyone know how I can fix this, or why it's doing it? I really want those automatically suggested note titles back for meetings on my calendar.

Secondarily, I would LOVE the option to select whether Evernote uses calendar info, OR location data, or both for note titles. I don't care about location, but I do care about calendar info and would love to toggle location off. 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am experiencing the same trouble. I cannot longer see the calendar event in the note title, only the location. The weird thing is that it does work fine in my mobile but not in my Tablet. In both cases I have selected the "suggested title" option and the calendar is set and working properly... Any clue?

Archived