Trying to rearrange the order of notebooks in iphone

By any chance would anyone happen to know if there's a way to manually rearrange the notebooks in evernote, notice every time I try to rename the notebooks it auto resorts them out alphabetically.  Was wondering is there a way to completely turn off auto sync too for the iphone evernotes app.  Many thanks in advance.

Unfortunately no, you can't manually sort the notebooks. You could create Stacks to keep certain categories of notebooks together. Or you could try coming up a numerical or subject related prefix for all of your notebook titles (names).

There are several discussions on the forum explaining how to do all of these options. I'm afraid I don't recall off the top of my head specifically where, but try running some searches for them.

As for your second question, I don't know how to help, but if you wait a bit, I'm sure someone else will pop-in with some advice. :-)

By any chance would anyone happen to know if there's a way to manually rearrange the notebooks in evernote, notice every time I try to rename the notebooks it auto resorts them out alphabetically. Was wondering is there a way to completely turn off auto sync too for the iphone evernotes app. Many thanks in advance.

Archived