Monthly quota renewal stopped?

mlu

I have a free account that was supposed to have a new quota of 60MB Friday (13th), but today (15th) the account on the PC-client still says "0 days left in cycle", and quota still used up. Have tried to sync, and have restarted the client but to no avail.

Could this possibly be due to the DDOS attack?

I have a free account that was supposed to have a new quota of 60MB Friday (13th), but today (15th) the account on the PC-client still says "0 days left in cycle", and quota still used up. Have tried to sync, and have restarted the client but to no avail.

Could this possibly be due to the DDOS attack?

When you log into the web client, how many days & how much upload available does it say?

It says 60MB available and 28 days left in cycle - so here things seems to be o.k. I guess I will have to delete the account on my PC and then make a fresh sync?

• Level 5*

In my experience deleting the account doesn't reset the upload counter.  If you're patient for a day or so it should sort itself out.  Meantime you can always clip to a local (unsynced) notebook and move the notes later.  If things don't fix themselves in 24 hours,  raise a support ticket (see below).

It says 60MB available and 28 days left in cycle - so here things seems to be o.k. I guess I will have to delete the account on my PC and then make a fresh sync?

In my experience deleting the account doesn't reset the upload counter.  If you're patient for a day or so it should sort itself out.  Meantime you can always clip to a local (unsynced) notebook and move the notes later.  If things don't fix themselves in 24 hours,  raise a support ticket (see below).

Deleting the ACCOUNT is not a resolution!!!  In fact, I'd highly recommend against that!!!

If you don't have any unsync'd notes (including those in local/non-synced notebooks), you could try uninstalling the APP, rebooting & then reinstalling the app.  I would think that should work.  But initially, I would suggest trying to find out why the app isn't syncing.  Are you getting a specific message?  Have you looked at your activity log to see if something gives you a hint?

Archived