login problems

I had a Android phone whit Evernote. Now I have a windows phone, so I don't have my Gmail anymore.

Now it's my problem, I have deleted my Gmail, and don't now my password anymore of Evernote.

I really want my username back but can't login. Is there anybody who can help me???

I had a Android phone whit Evernote. Now I have a windows phone, so I don't have my Gmail anymore.

Now is my problem, I have deleted my Gmail, and don't now my password anymore of Evernote.

I really want my username back but can't login. Is there anybody who can help me???

You deactivated your gmail account? You can't even access it from www.gmail.com? 

If you have totally completely deactivated your gmail account and do now know your evernote password, you should contact Support. They MAY be able to help you out. 

• 2 years later...

Hi!

Just wondering why I can't see my evernote account online? I can see it in my mobile ph using the app but the account doesn't show up online. I thought I had left copies open on my computer at home but I've checked and it doesn't open up properly on the computer. It signs in OK but then the tab just shows nothing. Why is that?

Thanks/

Archived