Problem with hop.in

ChipAHoy

On hop.in, when trying to log in, I keep getting invalid email address and that I am not connected to the internet, on my ipad.

Am I supposed to use hop.in on the ipad instead of a regular browser?

• Level 5*

Well on current performance that's looking more and more likely...  so you're logging in to hop.in,  using which user name and log in details?  (Not the actual name,  but is this the hop.in name or the everenote name)?

On hop.in, I have tried logging in with my Evernote user name and password, as well as using the option to log in with Google or Facebook. I either get the message that I am not connected to the Internet or that the email address is not valid. I have not been able to log in to hop.in once yet.

• Level 5*

I'm not a 'pad user so I can't test this out but hop.in seem to have an active tumblr and twitter presence so I'd suggest you try their support.  Once downloaded it looks from their website like a standard browser - if its asking you to log in to browse,  it's not your Evernote details you need,  it's another login.  Why those aren't working for you I have no idea.

Archived