Disqus doesn't load on Postachio

• Level 5*

Disqus handles the comments and feedback process,  and is part of the blog admin process.  You seem to have a problem loading the necessary elements.  Have you signed up to Disqus?   Is your account still valid?

Postach still has a long way to go before becoming a fully fledged blog site. It is not even beta, it's more like an alpha version & their support is poor.

As for Disqus, I have noticed that very often is does not load on sites or takes a very long time. That, in combination with Postach that is not up to scratch yet, means poor performance all around.

Disqus handles the comments and feedback process,  and is part of the blog admin process.  You seem to have a problem loading the necessary elements.  Have you signed up to Disqus?   Is your account still valid?

Thank you for your reply to my post. Yes, I was signed in and my account is still valid. 

Another Postach issue. They have a looooooooooong way to go before they can even think of matching Google's Blogger. I am always careful with Google, but their blog system (among other things) works well & leaves Postach far behind. In fact, you can't even compare them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived