Lost my note!

BBaller23

I sync my evernote between my Windows8 & iPhone 5s. I am using the latest version. One of my notes which is REALLY important to me has disappeared, its become extremely frustrating for me. I read everything I could and tried EVERYTHING. One time it showed up under Conflicting Changes notebook, but now that notebook is gone too. I even tried upgrading my account so I could access note history, but it only lets you view history of the note you are viewing at the time, because I can't view the note that I lost, i can't get the history. Any help would be highly appreciated. I am getting pretty desperate and starting to doubt the abilities of this program. I believe that a simple way of making the "Conflicting Changes" notebook re-appear, it would the problem. 

• Level 5

Hi and welcome to the forums !

Sorry to her about your note. Try this:

Go to the Web version of EN (Evernote.com), sign in into your account and see what you find there.

Then look into the TRASH. Your note could be there as well.

Good luck.

• Level 5*

Hi - if the latest version of your note was synced up to the servers there's a chance that Support (see below) can help you, but there's no east fix that I'm aware of to get your content back unless you have a desktop or phone that hasn't synced since the last change.  The best thing to do in this situation is not to make any changes to your setup unless/ until you speak to Support,  and to stop any clients from syncing in hopes you can find at least one version of your missing note.

It will help support if you can explain which client (web,  pc, phone or tablet) you were last using to update the note,  what happened when you lost it,  and what you've done since to try and recover it.

Good luck with your search.

Archived