ADIGA

there any way to report a bug

hi i have a bug or you can say lack of support to right side written language i will attach a photo and it will explain

post-204868-0-68540300-1401880683_thumb.

Submit it as a support ticket. The link is in my signature. 

I don't see the link for support in your signature, there's a bug that's killing me and I'd really like to report it

On 3/30/2016 at 0:43 PM, Diego G said:

there's a bug that's killing me and I'd really like to report it

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

7 hours ago, storbror said:

How do I send a freakin ticket??

Note: ticket subission is only available for paid accounts
After answering the questions, there is a submission button at the bottom of the page

598dcbcbabbc1_ScreenShot2017-08-11at08_21_38.png.4d711ce2c7207d372324712af714f69e.png

So Evernote create bugs to make people pay for there tool ... what a nice philosophy !!!

On 11/8/2017 at 5:19 PM, DTLow said:

Note: ticket subission is only available for paid accounts
After answering the questions, there is a submission button at the bottom of the page

598dcbcbabbc1_ScreenShot2017-08-11at08_21_38.png.4d711ce2c7207d372324712af714f69e.pngThank you. That's frustrating but somewhat understandable.

is it the case that you have to be a paid account to report a bug? I can't seem to find any way to contact evernote. none of the suggestions seem to work.

14 minutes ago, gjbrns said:

is it the case that you have to be a paid account to report a bug? I can't seem to find any way to contact evernote. none of the suggestions seem to work.

Yes. That is exactly what the replies above state. 

3 hours ago, gjbrns said:

If you report a bug in the forums, Evernote will see it. If they need further explanation, they will ask.

Recently I have had long strings of nonsense appearing in one of my notes where I keep important data. I suspect some data may have been deleted. I need help with this but 'help' suggestions don't seem to work for me and I need contact with a human being to sort this out. 

42 minutes ago, gjbrns said:

I need contact with a human being to sort this out. 

Enhanced support is available for paid accounts.  You can subscribe for a single month