there any way to report a bug

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
On 3/30/2016 at 0:43 PM, Diego G said:

there's a bug that's killing me and I'd really like to report it

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
7 hours ago, storbror said:

How do I send a freakin ticket??

Note: ticket subission is only available for paid accounts
After answering the questions, there is a submission button at the bottom of the page

598dcbcbabbc1_ScreenShot2017-08-11at08_21_38.png.4d711ce2c7207d372324712af714f69e.png

On 11/8/2017 at 5:19 PM, DTLow said:

Note: ticket subission is only available for paid accounts
After answering the questions, there is a submission button at the bottom of the page

598dcbcbabbc1_ScreenShot2017-08-11at08_21_38.png.4d711ce2c7207d372324712af714f69e.pngThank you. That's frustrating but somewhat understandable.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, gjbrns said:

is it the case that you have to be a paid account to report a bug? I can't seem to find any way to contact evernote. none of the suggestions seem to work.

Yes. That is exactly what the replies above state. 

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, gjbrns said:

is it the case that you have to be a paid account to report a bug? I can't seem to find any way to contact evernote. none of the suggestions seem to work.

If you report a bug in the forums, Evernote will see it. If they need further explanation, they will ask.

Recently I have had long strings of nonsense appearing in one of my notes where I keep important data. I suspect some data may have been deleted. I need help with this but 'help' suggestions don't seem to work for me and I need contact with a human being to sort this out. 

• Level 5*
42 minutes ago, gjbrns said:

I need contact with a human being to sort this out. 

Enhanced support is available for paid accounts.  You can subscribe for a single month

• 3 years later...

I have Premium. Every time I try to submit a report, any browser, I am logged out ... "You have logged out of Evernote."

So I'm going to report it here.

Synced notes don't show up in the Notes view unless I search for them.

That is, I make notes on iOS, they sync to a Notebook (not inbox), but don't show in the (All) Notes view unless I edit it further or search for it.

• 3 months later...
  • Level 5

Free users have no access to personal support. There is no reason to give it to them just to convince anybody to subscribe. If subscripted it simply is part of the package.

The way to Support is similar, just for Free it ends with the Forum. Subscribers have the additional options of a ticket, or the chat. Subscribers are the people who pay for having other people being around to help them (and for everything else).