REQUEST: Simple one click web clip bookmarklet?

jchiar

Idea

Ive got a request for a simple bookmarklet for web clipping.

I currently use Instapaper for clipping on my iphone.

I would like to use evernotes web clip bookmarklet , but the small real estate is a hassle and it requires too much input. I would like to just clip a web page and dump to my default inbox.

Could we get this simple feature, please?

6 replies to this idea

After using Instapaper it's tough to use Evernote for 2 reasons

1) it's super slow, especially on the iPad / iPhone

Instapaper is lightening fast on both

2) when it clips content, the format is never preserved

Instapaper just focuses on the text, but Evernote needs to find a cleaner way to do this to stay relevant

I use Instapaper and Evernote. Love both, but it would be nice if Evernote would create some kind of Instapaper-like service where if I send a link, it knows to just copy the recipe or the article or whaterver, into my Evernote database. Using the chrome or firefox clipping system for Evernote is clumsy but I use it. But lately I've been clipping via Instapaper and then emailing the article to Evernote.

I don't think Instapaper is ever going to catch up with Evernote as far as usefulness. But for what it does, it does it awfully well.

Ive got a request for a simple bookmarklet for web clipping.

I currently use Instapaper for clipping on my iphone.

I would like to use evernotes web clip bookmarklet , but the small real estate is a hassle and it requires too much input. I would like to just clip a web page and dump to my default inbox.

Could we get this simple feature, please?

Pleeeeeease?

Archived