jheuer

mac Navigating Between Skitch Images

I'd like a way to more quickly navigate between a number of Skitch image files. Currently, there are two views: gallery and detail image. To go from one image to another, it's necessary to back out to the gallery view, then double-click on the thumbnail to access the detail image. When working with a number of images it would be nice facilitate this somewhat awkward navigation. Two ideas:

1. Add Previous/Next buttons and keyboard shortcuts
  2. Have a persistent view (like Evernote) on the side showing all the Skitch images
  • Like 1

Would it be helpful to your use case to open "New Sketch Window" under the "File" menu button?

A next / previous image though would be much quicker. I'm currently redacting something from 40 images. Having to go back to gallery, find the next image, open, do my stuff etc.. is very cumbersome. Hitting CMD - Left/Right arrow would be much less so.

+1 this thread!

Please, every time I use evernote I hope for this feature, of next and previous buttons.  Been using it daily assuming that some time this will be added.  it really is a drag to have to click back to the gallery to select the next image.  It would improve the usability of skitch immensely, if there was a next and previous button added.

YES! Was just searching the web to see  if I was missing something. I'm a heavy Skitch/Evernote user and this feature would be HUGE for me.

+1 for next/previous image. Is a real pain not to be able to do this (e.g. to quickly compare screenshots).

+1

Using the left/right arrow keys on the keyboard would be even better.