PERSISTENT HIGHLIGHTER on Evernote

Can you explain a little more why you would need such a feature?  Is there any software out there that gives you the same functionality?

Thanks for asking... :)

Our job requires us to to go through terms and conditions for certain sites. It really can be a struggle to read and check for essentials. Its a good thing there is Vocabulary Highlighter; we just add up words there and everytime we go through a site, it automatically highlights and so its easier for us to see the most vital words and phrases for us, saving an ample amount of time.

I wish in Evernote there could be something similar. So that the next time we would add up shortened terms on Evernote, important words would just automatically highlight itself without having to manually do it. :)

• Level 5*

Can you explain a little more why you would need such a feature?  Is there any software out there that gives you the same functionality?

Thanks for asking... :)

Our job requires us to to go through terms and conditions for certain sites. It really can be a struggle to read and check for essentials. Its a good thing there is Vocabulary Highlighter; we just add up words there and everytime we go through a site, it automatically highlights and so its easier for us to see the most vital words and phrases for us, saving an ample amount of time.

I wish in Evernote there could be something similar. So that the next time we would add up shortened terms on Evernote, important words would just automatically highlight itself without having to manually do it. :)

Thanks - I think it helps the Evernote Devs if they have some context for a use case (the poor things probably don't get out much) and I was intrigued; it sounded like a feature that I would like,  but I couldn't think how to use it..  now I have some more ideas.  One similar thing I do is to analyse (insurance) contract wordings and I can see that highlighting some key words would point me to the bits of the text that I need to look at first.  It would give me a different perspective at least which would be very useful. Point now Evernoted  - thanks!

Archived