Problem in losing tags in Windows 5.4 version?

I posted this in the beta thread for 5.4, but realized this this may now be a proper release.

I just downloaded version 5.4.0.3698, and I am having some real issues with adding tags - they disappear.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Here is how I replicate it

- Ctrl + N to create a new note

- type in something in the body

- hit F3 to take me to tags

- type in a tag

- Hit enter twice

- Hit F9 to sync

- tag is gone

FYI, this only seems to happen with business notebooks, both shared and unshared

I posted this in the beta thread for 5.4, but realized this this may now be a proper release.

I just downloaded version 5.4.0.3698, and I am having some real issues with adding tags - they disappear.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Here is how I replicate it

- Ctrl + N to create a new note

- type in something in the body

- hit F3 to take me to tags

- type in a tag

- Hit enter twice

- Hit F9 to sync

- tag is gone

FYI, this only seems to happen with business notebooks, both shared and unshared

Can you confirm that you're only seeing this with business notebooks and not with all tags?

Thanks.

Hi Chanatx,

You should know that there is a series of problems which I believe dlu is looking into. I have also raised a ticket for myself - Ticket# 526595.

Losing tags

Move a Note and it comes back

Slowing up and crashing

Best regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info--good to know. I have also tracked down a few things that I am looking into. I will take a peek at your ticket and see if I can help  at all.

Thanks again.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info--good to know. I have also tracked down a few things that I am looking into. I will take a peek at your ticket and see if I can help  at all.

Thanks again.

Thanks Chanatx,

I just confirmed that another member of my organization that upgraded to 5.4 is seeing the same issues.  C6REW has kindly turned the issues that I have been observing into tickets (524813 and 531510)

Hi Xabi,

I have rolled back to a previous version and all is now working fine.

I am sure support will send you a link to the previous version if they have not done already. I have gone back to 5.2.1.3108 which was a bit older than what I was running before upgrading to 5.4. It is working very well again.

Best regards

Chris

Archived