FEATURE REQUEST: [iOS] View upcoming reminders on homescreen

theinspired615

Idea

On Evernote for Mac, you can see your upcoming reminders in the "all notes" view. Since I use Evernote for school, It's nice to have a quick glance at what I have coming next.

post-114008-0-09847000-1400105974_thumb.

However, this functionality is not quite as accessible on iOS. You have to navigate away from the homescreen, then click on the small reminder icon at the bottom of the screen. Then, you can see a list of your reminders.

I would like to have a section devoted to reminders on the homescreen, just like there are shortcuts, notes, and notebooks sections. This would make reminders much more accessible on the go.

Any thoughts?

5 replies to this idea

I can definitely dig this! I think having a home screen section for reminders would be great, along the same lines as "notes" "shortcuts" "notebooks" etc. it would be accessible for users, and since part of the home screen, could be included or excluded as per user preference like with other sections.

Also, when you get a notification on your iphone, when launching EN, it would be great if that reminder were to the fore so you could deal with it immediately rather than have to navigate to the reminder list where you than have to wade through them all to find the one that was just triggered......

Archived