Cannot contact tech support

AnnB73

About 4 days ago, I had 1 day left in my monthly allotment of days on my free account. I was close to using 100%.

So I couldn't put in any more clips.

I'm now at 26 days left in monthly cycle. It appears your system has carried over last month's total and I still can't use account since it shows I've already used 100% in ~4 days; I haven't posted anything to my knowledge. It hasn't allowed a sync.

I tried to contact you via the tech support, but the drop down won't work, so the message won't send.

Help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

AnnB73

About 4 days ago, I had 1 day left in my monthly allotment of days on my free account. I was close to using 100%.

So I couldn't put in any more clips.

I'm now at 26 days left in monthly cycle. It appears your system has carried over last month's total and I still can't use account since it shows I've already used 100% in ~4 days; I haven't posted anything to my knowledge. It hasn't allowed a sync.

I tried to contact you via the tech support, but the drop down won't work, so the message won't send.

Help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

AnnB73

First, this is a user's forum.

Second, you contact Evernote directly by submitting a support ticket (see my sig).

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/45801-did-not-receive-reward-points/page-2#entry271210

Third, have you checked your usage by logging into the webclient? 

Fourth, have you sync'd your Windows desktop?  The usage is retained on the EN servers b/c that is the "source of all truths".  If you haven't sync'd since the limit should have refreshed, your desktop client is not aware of the refresh (unless & until you sync.)

Archived