my most used/edited note doesn't show up on my acct at Evernote.com, or on iphone

my most used/edited note doesn't show up on my acct at Evernote.com, or on iphone.  i use the desktop app, and this note is my main "to do" list.

I edit it hourly (or more) all day long. other newer and older notes do show up in my Evernote.com (internet) and on the iphone...so syncing is working.  just not that 1 pesky note.

• Level 5*

You could try exporting that note to an ENEX file and re-importing it - maybe the format has become corrupted and unsyncable.  Have you exceeded the note size or any character limits if it is truly a mega-note?  (And have you considered making many smaller ones,  rather than one huge one?)

Dear Gazumped,

Worked like a charm.  Exported out of Evernote as ENEX file (one of the drop down options), reimported and synced.  Must have gotten corrupted.  Will also trim it down/split it in two.  Do you know what the size/character limit is for a note?

Thanks

• Level 5*

Wouldn't have seriously thought you'd get to a size or char limit unless there are pictures too - note size max is 25MB free / 100MB Premium.  Makes more sense though to have lots of smaller notes tied together by a common tag (or tags) - easier to find the exact paragraph you need without scrolling.

Archived