FinancialWar

Hey EverNote developers

Idea

"Could not load this note"? Are you serious?? 

I came to give Evernote one more try after learning about the handwriting function on your Android app and this is how you treat me?? ***** with my note?

I swear to god the day Microsoft introduce handwriting writing function to their OneNote app, I'm uninstalling and cancelling my account with you.

ps. your handwriting function isn't that good, have a look at Papyrus and how it's done....

4 replies to this idea

I came to give Evernote one more try after learning about the handwriting function on your Android app and this is how you treat me?? ***** with my note?

I swear to god the day Microsoft introduce handwriting writing function to their OneNote app, I'm uninstalling and cancelling my account with you.

ps. your handwriting function isn't that good, have a look at Papyrus and how it's done....

I'm sure the OneNote message board will find your contributions very helpful. Good luck.

why is SCR3W blanked out? 

What if I want to make a list of nut, bold, ***** and hammer in my evernote?

Test a few more words

You'll need to be more specific about what you did to get this error message if you want anyone to help you. If you want to open a support request for actual Evernote support, the link is in my signature. You've noticed that the forum censors certain words, for better or worse; if you want to use a word that refers to a common fastening item, you'll need to get creative.