Deleting APP from Android Cell Phone, what happens to the data if anything online?

I have to replace my android phone and need to know if all the data I have stored on my cell's APP will be deleted from my online Evernote account. Does anyone know the answer? As you can tell, I'm not savvy when it comes to APPs. Just don't want to risk losing my information I have if I delete the APP itself on my cell, that's all.  Thanks!

• Level 5*

Provided your phone has synced to Evernote's servers,  you needn't worry - everything will be available to you when you log into Evernote on your new phone.  Check that the notes are safe by logging on with your normal details via Evernote.com

Thank you so much for responding to my question and giving me comfort in this area. I miss the old ways where I could call someone up and receive assistance. You were a blessing to me for something that is most likely simple figure out for you. Again, thank you. :)  Kim

For good measure, Kim, it is probably best to sign out of EN on your phone prior to uninstalling the app.  To do this, open EN, tap on your username from the EN home screen and select 'sign out'.  I'm not sure it will make a difference, but if I recall correctly it will delete all of the notes on your phone - a good security measure if you happen to pass it on to someone else.

Thank you as well for the heads up about signing out before handing over my phone. I've learned quite a lesson... not to use my cell like it's a computer by storing so much data on it and never really moving files. Very time consuming and frustrating! I will sign off tonight. Thank you!

Archived