Web Clipper: How to display a list of my tags

Dave223

When I clip a URL or page I want to add a tag.  I have about 20 tags -- some used frequently and some infrequently.  How can I get the list of tags to show in Web Clipper similar to the desktop version so I can choose the tag(s)?

Thanks but autocomplete assumes I know the tag to begin with.  Let's say I'm looking at an electronic item I'd like to purchase.  I've got a tag for electronics I often use and would likely remember to enter it with autocomplete.  But, because I've forgotten that a tag I use infrequently is "Warranty", I'm missing the opportunity to add a second tag because I don't see my list and am reminded I could use it.  If my list of tags was viewable in Web Clipper like the desktop version, I'd have added "Warranty".

BTW: I use the latest versions of IE, Firefox, and Chrome.  I routinely update all my software.

• Level 5*

While you are waiting for Evernote to make any changes - have you thought of changing the wallpaper of your desktop, or using a note link for your browser home page(s) so you can always have a list of tags handy? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this topic is old, but I'm new to Evernote and want this same feature.  When I googled to see if there was a way to get the list of tags to appear that I wasn't aware of, I saw posts going back to 2013 asking for this feature. 

Some people use (like myself) prefer to use tags to organize rather than notebooks.  If you have a list of one, why not the other?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived