jga23

Mac Applescript and Reminders

It doesn't appear that you can set the reminder order via applescript, which means there's really no way to create a reminder via applescript.  You can set the date, but that doesn't turn the note into a reminder.

Any work arounds or plans to fix this?

Greg

It doesn't appear that you can set the reminder order via applescript, which means there's really no way to create a reminder via applescript.  You can set the date, but that doesn't turn the note into a reminder.

Any work arounds or plans to fix this?

Greg

Hi. You posted in the private beta area. Is this a beta question, or a more general one for the app itself?

More general for the app itself, but I typically get better responses here.  I can repost in general if you want

• Like 1

More general for the app itself, but I typically get better responses here.  I can repost in general if you want

I'll move it there, because this isn't a private topic. There may be other users who can contribute, or ones who share an interest in the topic.

I would also like to request this feature. It seems odd that the Evernote Applescript dictionary has reminder time and reminder done time, but not reminder order. The fact that they are set separately also feels a bit wonky (see my post about this).