What does 'conflicting changes' suggest?

cbnel

Evernote came with my new Lenovo Yoga Pro laptop running Win8, can quibble with layout choices but if I stay within the win8 bubble it mostly runs ok, but it is showing some wrinkles and burps, especially if/when it needs to play nicely on the Ios (ipad) side of my life.

Example -- Open a note on the laptop (win8) containining inline images important to me.

A. Wont let me email myself a copy of note ("windows had a problem with this content")

B. Wont let me copy/paste images to a new Win8 note (maddenly appear, then vanish, before I can close note)

C. Wont let me do ANYthing with the same note on the ipad side (still running older EN 5.x).. As soon as I open the note on the ipad and type anything, all the images vanish again!

D. Back on the laptop, the same note now has two copies, one with no images in the regular stream and the other batched to a notebook that says "conflicting changes"

Any idea what is happening?

Evernote came with my new Lenovo Yoga Pro laptop running Win8, can quibble with layout choices but if I stay within the win8 bubble it mostly runs ok, but it is showing some wrinkles and burps, especially if/when it needs to play nicely on the Ios (ipad) side of my life.

Example -- Open a note on the laptop (win8) containining inline images important to me.

A. Wont let me email myself a copy of note ("windows had a problem with this content")

B. Wont let me copy/paste images to a new Win8 note (maddenly appear, then vanish, before I can close note)

C. Wont let me do ANYthing with the same note on the ipad side (still running older EN 5.x).. As soon as I open the note on the ipad and type anything, all the images vanish again!

D. Back on the laptop, the same note now has two copies, one with no images in the regular stream and the other batched to a notebook that says "conflicting changes"

Any idea what is happening?

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/42977-what-are-conflicting-changes/

Archived