How to become an Evernote Ambassador

Hello,  I live near Toronto, Canada and am a big fan of Evernote.  I would like to know how to become an Evernote Ambassador.  I am an avid investor/trader and use Evernote everyday as a journal to keep track of data points I see in the markets.  I would like to help others learn how to stay organized with this the way I do.  

Thanks

Hi Wern,

Thanks for the thread.  I've looked there but it seems they've pulled down the link for spam reasons.  Would be great if Gbarry could email me at susan_o_reilly@hotmail.com directly so that I can start getting the ball rolling on it.

Many thanks!

Sue

• 1 month later...

Hi Evernote Team,

I am based in the Philippines and likewise an avid user and follower of Evernote, Skitch and Web Clipper. I have all these apps installed on my Mac and smartphone.

I manage a team of offsite employees for an eCommerce site based in the US and Evernote has immensely helped simplify our archiving and reporting. Given the features that has benefited my team, I often recommend Evernote to colleagues. In this regard, I would like to become an ambassador for Evernote.

Thanks and best regards.

Felix

Archived