Notes in Evernote for iPhone mixing up note bodies with other notes

When I look at certain notes on my iPhone, they are taking the note title from one note, and displaying the note body from another note. Please see image for example. I have out through several support tickets for this, but it has still not been fixed.

Has anyone else experienced this? It is so frustrating and is a fundamental flaw in the very thing that Evernote is supposed to do!!!

post-123821-0-93822300-1395934987_thumb.

I actually first put a ticket into the support team about this around 4 months ago, but it still hasn't been fixed. I was surprised that the issue hasn't been found by more people and hasn't been moved up the dev list as a priority considering its  such a key issue in the fundamental working of Evernote.

This is their response:

Thanks for the updated screenshots and logs. The bug is still being investigated by the engineering team. I've attached your screenshots and log to the existing case and flagged it for priority review. I don't have any realistic estimate as to when it will be fixed, but I'll try to get some more attention on the issue. I'm really sorry about the trouble caused by this. 

I had a similar problem in the past. EN Support told me to delete and reinstall the iphone app, and it resolved the problem.

This is what I am hoping. The OP says it did not help, though I am concerned perhaps he is re-installing an older version (indeed one older version did have this bug) that perhaps they store on their computer, rather than downloading the most up-to-date version.

Unfortunately  the OP has yet to confirm which version number he is using. 

• 11 months later...

Can anyone tell me whether this was fixed? I haven't noticed it recently, although I haven't been using Evernote much either. It was kinda a dealbreaker for me on which system I used...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived