Notebook size in Penulitmate

RuchB

Idea

Is there some information somewhere about the size limit of a notebook on Penulitmate?  I have one notebook with 191 pages and as I add a page it deletes my first page without warning.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!!!

9 replies to this idea

I have looked for info on this too actually but was unable to find anything. It may be subject to the 100mb size limit for a single note and at around 191 pages you have started to hit that limit (with the number of pages varying based on content which would influence the file size of any given page). The note info screen should show you how big that note is.

The fact that it is deleting pages is a bit frightening... I would recommend opening a support ticket for that reason.

It is the size of a NOTE you are likely maxing out on based on my speculation, not a notebook. Looks like you'll either have to use the Evernote web interface or use the Evernote desktop client to check the size of the note. The iPad version of Evernote does not appear to provide information about note size.

Yes, please do update the thread.  My largest notebook is 181 pages and Evernote web says its 26MB in size.  As a premium user, this size shouldn't be an issue.  Not sure it matters, but Im using a first generation IPAD Mini, with 3GB of space still free and operating on IOS 7.1.1. 

Actually, to play it safe and see if the notebook performance improves (when scrolling through the pages, in GRID view, scrolling is not smooth...I assume it could be my ipad memory or Penultimate.   To play it safe, i'm going to move some of the notes to a NEW note book and consider it PART TWO of the original.

Yes, please do update the thread.  My largest notebook is 181 pages and Evernote web says its 26MB in size.  As a premium user, this size shouldn't be an issue.  Not sure it matters, but Im using a first generation IPAD Mini, with 3GB of space still free and operating on IOS 7.1.1. 

Actually, to play it safe and see if the notebook performance improves (when scrolling through the pages, in GRID view, scrolling is not smooth...I assume it could be my ipad memory or Penultimate.   To play it safe, i'm going to move some of the notes to a NEW note book and consider it PART TWO of the original.

Is there a reason you are using an out of date version? 7.4.x is the most recent release....     Probably not a solution to your problem, but it probably isn't working in your favour to be three versions behind! 

Scott,

I'm Not following.  IOS 7.1.2 is the latest version.  Perhaps those with Iphone 5s' have access to a newer IOS version compared to those of us with something older models. I'm also using PenUltimate v5.3.  Perhaps you were referencing Evernote 7.4.2.3xxxx.  I've got that also.  Hope this is more clear.

Archived