Best way to share notebooks

I would like to enable people to use a time management approach that I have developed using Evernote.

Basically, I would like them to be able to reproduce the notebook stack, including content, and tags on their own system so that they can use the system themselves.

But when I export using Enex, then import, I just end up with an 'Imported' folder and notes. (The tags do come across though as I added all tags to one note).

Is there an easy way to do this?

Grateful for any help.

Not that I can dream up right now at least... an unfortunate limitation of how the .enex works. 

With that in mind, it is all the more reason to try and be very strategic with your use of notebooks, trying to use as few as possible. Granted what counts as "few" depends precisely on your situation, so even the most efficient use of notebooks could require a large number and thus, importing them one at a time could be cumbersome. 

• Level 5*

I would like to enable people to use a time management approach that I have developed using Evernote.

Basically, I would like them to be able to reproduce the notebook stack, including content, and tags on their own system so that they can use the system themselves.

But when I export using Enex, then import, I just end up with an 'Imported' folder and notes. (The tags do come across though as I added all tags to one note).

Is there an easy way to do this?

Grateful for any help.

You can't do this easily using the ENEX format. First, the ENEX format doesn't preserve a note's notebook, so you'd lose that information (I export on a notebook-by-notebook basis, for backup purposes). Stacks are also not preserved, since they only exist as a property of a notebook (there's no separate stack entity in the Evernote universe). Tags are stored in an ENEX-formet note, but not any tag hierarchical structure.

Archived