Reminders date picker not keeping dates

Everyone, after the latest update I ran into an issue that I wanted to see if others are running into.

When adding a reminder, I can use the "wheel" to lock a date but can't use the date picker on my Android device. This is also an issue for my phone, also an android device.

Can others text this?

• Level 5*

Everyone, after the latest update I ran into an issue that I wanted to see if others are running into.

When adding a reminder, I can use the "wheel" to lock a date but can't use the date picker on my Android device. This is also an issue for my phone, also an android device.

Can others text this?

Did you mean you can lock the date but not set the time?  The time dial doesn't currently work,  though the slider (the 'sun') above it does...

I mean the actual date where you can see the date and day. Pick the date, click OK and the date goes back to what ever is was originally.

The "slides" work but not the date/time picker.

Just asking for verification! And hoping I'm not alone!

• Level 5*

Dates are working for me OK,  but that doesn't exclude other issues applying - lets see if there are others in the same position.  Meantime you might want to submit a support ticket (see below) if you haven't already done so..

I mean the actual date where you can see the date and day. Pick the date, click OK and the date goes back to what ever is was originally.

Same here - Using the Galaxy Note 3 Samsung Phone...

when accessing the android EN app - and selecting "add Reminder"

then - tapping on the calendar to the right to set the date and time....

only the sliders work, if you use the arrow down menu and select from the dial for a future date or Time 

it will not save them.... I must only use the slider and or circle slider method.

I have tried this - so who ever is watching knows...

this is the case when logged in via Wifi - or 4G or standalone.

I am running Android 4.3 (used to work on my old phone an HTC incredible 2 running old 2.3)

Thank you, thank you for the "wheel" tip. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and suddenly lost the ability to change reminder dates and times last week. (You can pick a new value in the "edit reminder" field, but it doesn't save.) Dummy me--I didn't realize the sun and wheel would do the job. Saved!

I'm having the same issue and it seems to be a samsung device issue. We have a Note 2, Galaxy S4, and a Note 10.1 and none of them can set the date and time without using the wheel or slider but if I set a date and time clicking by actually tapping on "tomorrow" or on the time. After I choose the day and time, I click done and my changes are not saved and it reverts back to whatever it was originally. However, I also have a Hisense Sero Pro and everything works fine on that device. Weird. 

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue: The day dial and sun slider work, but any changes made with the date or time picker revert as soon as I tap "done."

Android vs 4.0.4, LG-MS770 handset.

For what it's worth, it works perfectly on the iPad, but there is only one method for changing time and date in the iPad interface, and it's more like the Android picker.

Same here - Using the Galaxy Note 3 Samsung Phone...

when accessing the android EN app - and selecting "add Reminder"

then - tapping on the calendar to the right to set the date and time....

only the sliders work, if you use the arrow down menu and select from the dial for a future date or Time 

it will not save them.... I must only use the slider and or circle slider method.

I have tried this - so who ever is watching knows...

this is the case when logged in via Wifi - or 4G or standalone.

I am running Android 4.3 (used to work on my old phone an HTC incredible 2 running old 2.3)

same issue glaxy note 2 android 4.3

I recently had a live chat with one of the reps at evernote and he tested it on his Galaxy S3 while we were chatting and sure enough it wouldn't let him keep the time/dates he manually picked. He informed me he would let the developing team know and that a fix should be coming. 

• 1 month later...

Archived