Printing notebooks

• Level 5*

Make a selection, right-click on the selection, choose "Print Notes...". Not sure whether the standard Ctrl+P (or File / Print...) selection does multiple notes -- I'm not connected to a printer currently, but easy enough for someone to test it out.

• 1 month later...

I'd love to be able to print as well.  I keep a daily journal and initially used Evernote to keep notes throughout the day on my phone, but now am to the point of typing the entire thing.  Want a hard copy to be kept on the shelf as well.  Evernote also allows me the ability to add daily pictures which is an additional feature I enjoy.  Would love to be able to have all of this (text and pics) printed in a book format.

• Level 5*

I'd love to be able to print as well.  I keep a daily journal and initially used Evernote to keep notes throughout the day on my phone, but now am to the point of typing the entire thing.  Want a hard copy to be kept on the shelf as well.  Evernote also allows me the ability to add daily pictures which is an additional feature I enjoy.  Would love to be able to have all of this (text and pics) printed in a book format.

On the desktop: https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/55320-printing-notebooks/?p=267172 or https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/55320-printing-notebooks/?p=267179. Not sure about mobile, but probably not. The Android client doesn't allow for multi-selecting notes, for one.

• 1 year later...

I have been selecting all and trying to print (to pdf) (with evernote and windows destktop), and it won't work.  The process starts out looking like it is going to work--I get the right dialogue boxes and progress windows--but nothing prints.  I haven't tried with a printer, as I am on the road, but i would like to be able to do a pdf at least.  Any thoughts as to why it doesn't finish up printing?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Make a selection, right-click on the selection, choose "Print Notes...". Not sure whether the standard Ctrl+P (or File / Print...) selection does multiple notes -- I'm not connected to a printer currently, but easy enough for someone to test it out.

Ctrl+P works just fine ... in WIndows 7

• 1 year later...

On a mac: when selecting multiple notes, it generates each .pdf as a separate print file, so, in my case, I had to sit there watching 240 .pdfs get generated in Mac Preview. What the Eff, Evernote? Can I please, like any other file, generate a .pdf through print dialog for the entire thing? They're not formatting right (images stretched, headers absent) that I need to see what I'm going to get before printing. Also, I want them all to be in a single .pdf so I can print double sided and save paper.

Unclear on why this wouldn't be doable, but Evernote...

Archived