Feature Request: ipad fix Tag View

pleasemakeitwork

Idea

en 7.3.13…

iPad 7.0

In Tag View the tags are presented in the narrow left pane. In that mode, the names of the tags are restricted to showing just 14 spaces (characters or blank spaces). This makes nearly all of my tag names unreadable on my iPad.

For example the tag

Recipe fruit apple

is presented as

recipe fruit a

and so are the tags for

Recipe fruit avocado

Recipe fruit apricot

all are Recipe fruit a

Nearly all of my 600 tags are now useless in Tag View.

Did the designers even see this coming? I am not certain which would be worse: (a) they are surprised by this; or, (B) they knowingly did this without warning iPad users that the upgrade would nuke our tags.

EverNote! Uncommonly Useful, Uncommonly Odd. Available now. EverNote!

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

en 7.3.13…

iPad 7.0

In Tag View the tags are presented in the narrow left pane. In that mode, the names of the tags are restricted to showing just 14 spaces (characters or blank spaces). This makes nearly all of my tag names unreadable on my iPad.

For example the tag

Recipe fruit apple

is presented as

recipe fruit a

and so are the tags for

Recipe fruit avocado

Recipe fruit apricot

all are Recipe fruit a

Nearly all of my 600 tags are now useless in Tag View.

Did the designers even see this coming? I am not certain which would be worse: (a) they are surprised by this; or, (B) they knowingly did this without warning iPad users that the upgrade would nuke our tags.

EverNote! Uncommonly Useful, Uncommonly Odd. Available now. EverNote!

Hi. I agree that the home screen is unnecessarily narrow. Unfortunately, a lot of key information gets omitted. I think one fix would be to use the entire screen.

• Level 5*

For those of you scoring this at home:  I did not put that emoticon into my post, nor would I ever.

The emoticon appears in the forums when you use b + ) to make B)

If you want to avoid it, use b +. to make b.

Archived