denegociointeligencia

any ideas for RSS feed from shared notebook?

I'm looking for the same... But the general interest in this function seems to be low... even EN's interest to reimplement it.... Too bad.

I find the idea interesting. What would you use this feed for? Perhaps if you shared what your need was with us fellow users, someone might know another way of doing what you'd like to do.

I want to define once notebook called "Bookmarks". From this I can create an RSS feed, filtered by tags so I can use it as live bookmarks in Firefox. When I click it, the souce URL of the respective note should open.

So I have all information I'm collecting together. New bookmarks can be added throught the WebClipper.

Hmmmm interesting. I have absolutely no help to offer but thank you for shedding some light on this use case. Looks like zapier can create an RSS feed based on new notes added to a given notebook, and filtered by tag (among other criteria):

http://www.zapier.com 

Looks like both the Evernote trigger and RSS action are available on the free tier, and other limitations on the free tier shouldn't likely interfere with your specific needs. 

can anyone confirm that rss feeds of evernote public notebooks are now defunct, and no longer work?

A google search on "Evernote rss feeds" turned up this: