Camera Support for Galaxy Note 8

I'm getting the following error when I try to capture a picture using Evernote on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.    

"This device does not support the Evernote Camera"     

Why can't Evernote just save a simple picture?   Any plans for a patch?  

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Gazumped.  The last upgrade broke my ability to take pictures, but as you posted, unselecting the multishot camera returns the default camera behavior.  I've been a a premium subscriber since 2009 and I'm annoyed with Evernote over this clumsy deployment.

Sony Xperia Android/ Mac Chrome/ Windows 7 Chrome

Thank you Gazumped.  The last upgrade broke my ability to take pictures, but as you posted, unselecting the multishot camera returns the default camera behavior.  I've been a a premium subscriber since 2009 and I'm annoyed with Evernote over this clumsy deployment.

Hi, I'm considering get an 8 and your response isn't making sense to me. Can you use the camera after doing what gazumped suggested? Or is it now broken again? Sorry to be so dense. 

• Level 5*

Hi, I'm considering get an 8 and your response isn't making sense to me. Can you use the camera after doing what gazumped suggested? Or is it now broken again? Sorry to be so dense. 

The camera should be working, though you may not have access to multiple page shots.  Shouldn't be a problem unless you need to add documents with a lot of pages to one note via the camera.

Archived