horizontal lines

I think this is a very simple question.  How do I draw horizontal lines of varying lengths between paragraphs?  I can draw a single

line between texts on the version of Evernote that runs in the cloud but I can't change it, and I don't seem to be able to draw any

kind of line on the version of Evernote running on my iPad Air.

If you're on the Windows version, then directly to the right of the Tables icon (when in a note), is a straight, horizontal icon. Click that to insert a line. It's quite thin and I can't find a way to make it thicker, but it will insert a page wide line.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is a very simple question.  How do I draw horizontal lines of varying lengths between paragraphs?  I can draw a single

line between texts on the version of Evernote that runs in the cloud but I can't change it, and I don't seem to be able to draw any

kind of line on the version of Evernote running on my iPad Air.

====================================================

You can make a shortcut. Mine uses the = key with (ln) as the shortcut. It works just about anywhere text can be input, including Evernote. Used it above to separate quote from my input. When making the shortcut, just enter as many = as you want the separating line to be long. This is using ios.

Unkei

Archived