Premium on multiple devices

I use the same Evernote Login on multiple Apple and Android devices. If I upgrade to Premium, does it upgrade to all devices or just one? Seems it should be all, but if I upgrade via an iPhone then payment is applied thru my iTunes acct.

• Level 5*

@chirmer: correct!

@johnnymon: as far as I know, you shouldn't need to pay more to add extra devices. That may be an Apple Store thing, but you may want to open a  support request. particularly if you actually get charged.

• Level 5*

And bear in mind that paying through the App Store means there may be a delay in the payment information getting to Evernote so you may not get Premium features for a day or two..

• 7 months later...

Hello everybody, I just bought the premium account (actually it came with my Note 3 for one year). I was wondering on how many devices can I install my premium account, I have 2 smartphones -Nokia Lumia710 and a Samsung note 3. I have one Desktop Lenovo Ideacentre and a laptop Lenovo Y410.

hoping to get some answers from management or experienced users.

Regards :)

• 2 years later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  I'd guess that you inadvertently created a new account when you logged in. Try logging in via Evernote.com and check whether you still have all your notes in that account.  If you do,  was there a recent renewal of your annual subscription?  Could your payment method have failed?

If there are no notes,  then log in again,  making sure you use the correct details;  or use the 'lost password' process to confirm your correct password.

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, Laura C said:

I have premium subscription and just got a new device, but when I sign in on the new one it only shows basic.  What do I need to do?

Do your notes show on the new device?  If not, my guess is the same as @gazumped; you're using a different account.

@ gazumped and @DTLow, I can login through a browser or on my iPhone and iPad and the notes are there and it shows premium subscription, but when I log in on my Surface there are no notes and only shows basic subscription using the same user ID and PW.  There is no different account.  Any other advice?

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, Laura C said:

I can login through a browser or on my iPhone and iPad and the notes are there and it shows premium subscription, but when I log in on my Surface there are no notes and only shows basic subscription using the same user ID and PW.  There is no different account.  Any other advice?

Open a support ticket  Contact Evernote Support

Do it on your iPad - Premium feature:)

Archived