Ios 7 version crashes every time

• Level 5*

Just downloaded en for iOS 7 on my iPad. When I open any note that has an image in it, en crashes. All my notes have images in them. How can I get en to work? Thanks. En 5 worked perfectly on my iPad running iOS 7.

You may want to submit a Support Ticket (see link below).

• Level 5*

Support will tell me to re install (this is what they have told me in 100% of all operating issue tickets I have ever submitted). Is there any setting that needs to be adjusted in en or in the ios? Thanks.

If a reinstall doesn't fix your issue, you might try a "clean install", as follows:

To do a clean install: 

• Make sure any Notes created on your device have been sync'd to the Evernote Service.
  • Stop EN  app if it is running.
  • Remove the EN  app
  • Do a hard shutdown/restart of your device
  • Make sure your device is fully charged or plugged in.
  • Install the new EN app from the Apple Store.
  • Depending on how many notes you have it might take a while to sync (download) all of your Note headers to the device
  • If you setup any offline Notebooks, it might take hours to download all of their notes.

just did what JMichael suggested.  my app crashed when i attempt to use my camera to snap anything...pics, docs, post-it notes.  also crashed when i attempt to edit the title of the notes.  not sure how to un-install a newly downloaded apple store app and re-install the old version, but I'm wishing i could do that.  looks like this new app (just downloaded the other day) is not agreeable with my phone.

• Level 5*

just did what JMichael suggested.  my app crashed when i attempt to use my camera to snap anything...pics, docs, post-it notes.  also crashed when i attempt to edit the title of the notes.  not sure how to un-install a newly downloaded apple store app and re-install the old version, but I'm wishing i could do that.  looks like this new app (just downloaded the other day) is not agreeable with my phone.

Sorry the clean install didn't work for you.  I'd definitely recommend that you submit a Support Ticket so Evernote Support can help identify the specific problem, and fix any bugs that may be causing this behavior.

Archived