[Feature Request] - Create Internal Note Links from iOS clients

alex k

Idea

I and many others would love for there to be a way to easily create (i.e. copy) a note's internal Evernote link easily and quickly from within the iOS mobile client. This would open up tremendous possibilities to integrate Evernote into a myriad of user workflows. To be clear, I am not talking about the creation of public note links, which are currently possible. I'm referring to internal Evernote links that keep the note private.  

I would love to hear a response from an Evernote representative regarding this feature. Are there plans to integrate this functionality? Potential plans? No plans whatsoever. 

ALSO, I realize this topic been discussed before in forums, but most of the posts revolve around backdoor hacks to accomplish this, as opposed to an explicit feature request and a desire for an Evernote representative to respond. The number of requests for this function, the number of attempts to hack this feature (by copying the public url id and mashing it with the standard internal link prefix), and the competition from 3rd party clients who offer this (i.e. Clever) show a pretty intense demand. I'd love to hear thoughts from Evernote.

Users, please +1 if you want this function!

Thanks Evernote! We love what you do for us!

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

This is primarily a user forum, if you want a direct response from Evernote to a direct question then you should open a support ticket. However, Evernote very very rarely discuss their roadmap and whether a specific piece of functionality is being added or not.

Also, Evernote are not big fans of the +1. 

Archived