(Archived) Copy Note Link - menue disapears

Worner

win 7 - Evernote desktop 5.20 (Beta)

German Version

Hi :-)

I´m using extensively the local linking "copy note link" between notes within the Evernote desktop version.

4-6 weeks ago i realized that this function disapears from the right click mouse menue after updating to a new Evernote Beta version.

I thought, no big deal... Evernote will add this function with the next update version. But sadly they didn´t.

I reinstalled the beta-version and installed the latest final version but no change. The "copy note link" menue still not there :-(

This function i absolut necessary for my workflow within Evernote !!

I contacted the Evernote support without final result or solving the problem. They just told me that they will take a look on it :-((

Any ideas how to get back this function ??

Is there any shortcut for "copy note link" ?

Thanks for help :-)

Worner

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the forums.  I'm currently using the the latest beta on W8.0 and copy note link is there for me.  Support may be having problems replicating the issue if it's not a common problem.  Have you tried using Revo Uninstaller to remove Evernote before trying a clean reinstall?  (NB removal/ reinstalling can be hazardous to your data - please search the forums for more information on your specific OS if you plan to do this..)

Archived