Bryan Sullo

android Page Camera Notification

The first time I switch to page camera after launching Evernote, I receive a notification that states:

PAGE CAMERA

Now you can scan documents into Evernote. Center a page in frame and take a photo.

Works great with the Evernote Smart Notebook by Moleskine.

Is there a way to turn off this notification?

This should only appear once after the application has been installed. Unless you uninstall the application and do a fresh install, it shouldn't appear a second time. 

As such there is no way to turn it off except to see it once, dismiss the notification, and avoid deleting the application. 

I see it every time I launch switch to page camera after having launched the app. Multiple times per day.

If I create a few notes in a row, it doesn't come back, but if I close Evernote and re-launch it, the message appears the next time I switch to Page Camera.

ah, you know what, I just noticed the "Android" tag on this post and I only have experience with iOS. This sounds like a bug. I suggest reporting it using a support ticket. 

The first time I switch to page camera after launching Evernote, I receive a notification that states:

PAGE CAMERA

Now you can scan documents into Evernote. Center a page in frame and take a photo.

Works great with the Evernote Smart Notebook by Moleskine.

Is there a way to turn off this notification?

For what it is worth, I see this every time I open Page camera as well. I'm afraid I just ignore it.