Kallikantzaros

chrome Editing a bookmark before save

Hi,

I would like to use Evernote as my bookmark manager, as using Chrome has become unwieldy. However, I don't seem to be able to edit the title or notes if I use the Web Clipper to make a bookmark. Is going and editing all my notes after the fact the only way to achieve this? This seems like a fairly key feature, as without clear labels my bookmarks are likely to be as incomprehensible as ever!

• Like 1

+1

Give us a way to tag bookmarks. This is essential and absolutely necessary if we are going to use Evernote the way it was intended.

+1

Give us a way to tag bookmarks. This is essential and absolutely necessary if we are going to use Evernote the way it was intended.

You can add tags, edit the title, and select the destination notebook of your clippings using this portion of the clipper:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s25/sh/43819c21-2d9d-475a-bb65-ad80f97cad88/672cc93d7b6af00d3ad26f27c5f3db21

• Like 2

Did this change recently? I could have sworn that was not an option before. I'm glad to see it now.

This capability have always been available. Yet we know that it hasn't been perfectly intuitive how to open this dialog. We're working on improving that part.