(Archived) Getting Sync error but Sync still works in Evernote for Windows 5.2.0.2775

notyetagm

I am using Evernote for Windows 5.2.0.2775 Release Candidate on Windows 8.1.

When I Sync my notes to the cloud, Syncing appears to work but I keep getting the error message shown in the attachment and reproduced below, indicating that there is a problem on the client side. But the Syncing seems to work! That is, my notes are correctly being Synced between the cloud and my work and home Evernote databases.

Synchronization failed

Sync failed due to unexpected behavior at client side

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

-- notyetagm

post-81431-0-90363000-1393083320_thumb.p

• Level 5*

The "unexpected behaviour" message pops up occasionally - usually just means a connection was lost somewhere.  Has this message been popping up for a while,  and have you restarted you rmachine since it first appeared?

I am using Evernote for Windows 5.2.0.2775 Release Candidate on Windows 8.1.

When I Sync my notes to the cloud, Syncing appears to work but I keep getting the error message shown in the attachment and reproduced below, indicating that there is a problem on the client side. But the Syncing seems to work! That is, my notes are correctly being Synced between the cloud and my work and home Evernote databases.

Synchronization failed

Sync failed due to unexpected behavior at client side

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

-- notyetagm

attachicon.gifScreenClip.png

I restarted the computer and the error message still occurs.

I am running the same version of Evernote at work on Windows 7 SP1 and this problem does *not* occur.

Archived