Premium and Switching Accounts Question

Hello! I'm sure someone must have asked this by now, but googling hasn't yielded me any results.

I have a personal account and an professional account. Do both accounts need premium in order for me to be able to switch between them, or just one of them?

Hello! I'm sure someone must have asked this by now, but googling hasn't yielded me any results.

I have a personal account and an professional account. Do both accounts need premium in order for me to be able to switch between them, or just one of them?

Just one.

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums!

You must improve your Google-jutsu :)

I've written about this on my website, though now that I look at it, I can see how it might be confusing, so I edited it a little just now. One Premium account can switch with one Free. You can (apparently) switch with as many Premium accounts as you would like.

http://www.christopher-mayo.com/?p=169

Account Switching in the Desktop Apps:

Free = No account switching.

Premium = Switch with an unlimited number of Premium accounts (apparently), but you can only switch with one Free account.

Business = Switch with an unlimited number of Premium/Business accounts (apparently), but you can only switch with one Free account.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/10/2015 at 0:21 PM, kvenues said:

Given the new Plus vs Premium structure I'm having a hard time finding any information stating whether or not you can switch between two accounts in Plus? Or if it is just in Premium? Thanks!

I would like this answered too.

• Level 5*

Sometimes the help pages are a little out of date too..  best way to check would be (if you're willing to pay whatever's necessary to get easier switching) to upgrade to a Plus contract and try it out.  If it doesn't do what you need,  you could upgrade again to Premium.  AFAIK it is a premium only feature.

Archived