Red Number on Safari Extension

mday108

That would be safari on the Mac. When clipping, a small red number will appear on the clipper button on the toolbar. I believe this is to indicate that there is a clip pending (that is, it the clipper is still somewhere in the process of clippings nod syncing with the EN server). Usually this clippin happens so fast you'll never see any number other than "1". That being said I was able to have it upat. "3" at one point when I had three larger pages I wanted to clip all loaded up, and I just went "bam, bam, bam" and all three were clipping more or less simultaneously.

That number is really nothing to worry about. The only thing to consider would be you might not want to completely quit (cmd-q) Safari until that number clears.

That would be safari on the Mac. That being said I was able to have it upat. "3" at one point when I had three larger pages I wanted to clip all loaded up, and I just went "bam, bam, bam" and all three were clipping more or less simultaneously.

That number is really nothing to worry about. The only thing to consider would be you might not want to completely quit (cmd-q) Safari until that number clears.

Thanks and...the number has been there for 2 days. Wish I knew what two clips it's referring to.

Archived