Support ticket still pending. 17 days and counting ...

• Level 5*

ticket number is 

What is the issue, have you raised it here for discussion?  Maybe someone could assist?

Indeed. It might help to hear what is happening -- it might turn out that members of the forum can help solve the problem.

The Support Team with Evernote Premium is a joke, I have not received one response to my various requests. They could at least have a generic message saying "we don't know the answer to your problem so do without" and many times, the system will not even let you submit a support request. I am seriously considering this Premium BS.

Hi WMC.

Can you give us examples otherwise your statement is totally pointless.

It is true that the odd official request slips through the net, but it is then dealt with once brought to the correct peoples attention.

Your statement is very vague and we would like to get the correct help for you. So please list all the dates and support tickets that you have not been helped with.

Best regards

Chris

• 4 months later...

My sympathy!

I am currently 6 days and counting on ticket#593218. 

I have taken a whole weeks worth of notes and went to write up my lab notebook only to find the notes aren't in Evernote. I have updated the software, restarted my computer and verified my internet connection. Have I lost a weeks worth of data?

I have searched through the website and done everything I could find for a solution.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks for your help

Hi Jayne, 

You haven't provided enough details for us, your fellow users, to help you. 

What clients/devices are you using?

Are you using multiple devices?

Could you describe in greater details the actions you took that led up to you noticing the missing notes?

Did you do any recent logging in or out? Set up Evernote on a new device? 

Any more details you can give us will help us help you!

I've flagged your post for staff attention too, so hopefully you'll see some action on that ticket soon. 

What clients/devices are you using? I am using a livescribe sky smartpen with Windows. 

Are you using multiple devices? Only one Windows 7 machine

Could you describe in greater details the actions you took that led up to you noticing the missing notes?Notes were working perfectly from 5/30 to 6/13. I was looking through my Evernote on 6/20 (to send some info to my boss) and there was no notes.

Did you do any recent logging in or out? Set up Evernote on a new device? After I discovered the missing notes I checked to make sure the notes weren't on the online version of Evernote.  I then logged out and restarted my laptop.  I then made sure there was the correct password information in the smartpen (for wifi).

Anything else I could try?

Your notes are also missing from the web? If so, the only option I can see is (if you aren't premium already) signing up for a month of premium and using the note history feature to try and restore the lost notes. I'd wait for a response from Support before doing this though, just in case they have a different suggestion that might save you the $5.00 of premium. 

This plan breaks down if the notes never made it to Evernote's servers in the first place (e.g., there was an error on your Windows machine or on LiveScribe's end). If the notes never made it to Evernote's servers, then there'd be no history to restore. 

The Support Team with Evernote Premium is a joke, I have not received one response to my various requests. They could at least have a generic message saying "we don't know the answer to your problem so do without" and many times, the system will not even let you submit a support request. I am seriously considering this Premium BS.

Please post your support ticket numbers here so someone from EN can find out why you did not receive a reply. Otherwise, your claims are not helpful.

• Ex Employees

As a free user, your support ticket has low priority. Inquiries from Evernote Premium users, Evernote Business users and Evernote Market customers will receive a priority response.

I have bumped your ticket to a higher level to escalate assistance.

Archived