Tag Shared Notebooks

Diggles

Idea

5 replies to this idea

Same problem - just discovered the limitation here.  My wife and I both have premium accounts and the tag system is limited for shared notebooks (only the owner can create tags to be used in the notebook).  Plus the chrome clipper, as the OP describes, won't allow any tags to be declared during clipping.  Only afterwards in the app.  Version 6.1

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

This will be updated within short to allow tagging in shared notebooks. 

jbignert, can you elaborate on that? Does this mean EN is finally solving the tagging roadblock? Will we be able to add new tags to shared notebooks? When can we expect this?

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

jbignert, can you elaborate on that? Does this mean EN is finally solving the tagging roadblock? Will we be able to add new tags to shared notebooks? When can we expect this?

Bump/+1 — Tagging in shared notebooks would really open things up. It makes it much more difficult for me to convert my friends and colleagues into more Evernote users when tags are missing from our projects. ;-) 

Bump.  It seems this is still not available, or am I missing something?

I don't understand the logic behind not allowing someone to add tags to a note that belongs to their business account, especially if those tags already exist.  Really limits the utility of sharing a folder.

Archived